Skip to main content
- We foster unity and solidarity among the university’s employees from the 55 Africans in both academic division and the health system division
- We build the bridge between the Africans communities who are not associated with the university (immigrants, refugees) living in Virginia, Charlottesville and its surroundings and the university’s community on grounds
- We advocate, and promote excellence, integrity, competences, diversity, equity and inclusion during members' careers at UVA
- We support and work to be part of UVA the great, the good and the best university in the world in ten years
- We advise and oversee members career development at UVA
- We encourage our members to do researches, to participate and to contribute to resolve issues that affect the African continent, the Virginia and Charlottesville communities and the world.